Nov 12, 2014

Character Development for Senior Film (Part 1)



Color turnarounds for Amy and Ludey. I'm definitely glad I'm sticking with much more casual outfits for both. Especially for Ludey, whose default outfit looks perfect for a teen-villain and it's fun to draw...But it'll be a huge pain in the a$$ to animate. It doesn't fit with this story anyway, and I'm animating this film by myself too, and I really don't like the idea of spending a lot of time trying to get his long coat to move correctly with each frame he's in.

Amy is only 14 and Ludey is 15 during this story, so naturally, he would be a bit taller than her. Amy is also the shortest character in the main cast from my original series, but compared to Ludey (who isn't the tallest in the original cast), she's only half a head shorter...Or 3/4ths of a head shorter, if you don't count how high her bangs are.